[Trac] [OT] sslwrap

Alain alainm at pobox.com
Mon Aug 29 14:11:13 CDT 2005

We managed to put that to work! We opted for STUNNEL which has more
documentation and has versions for both Linux and Windows. We are trying
to figure out how to have multiple certificates and passwords.

The idea is to use Trac standalone as a service and all outside access
be directed through a tunnel. It sounds safer than the apache approach
(even that I know that I am no expert here)

Give me a few days more and ask me again,
Alain